WELCOME TO THE VENETIAN
GONDOLAS RIDE EXPERIENCE
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RISK
REQUIRED RIDER WAIVER
* Keep hands, arms and feet inside the gondola at all the times.
* No smoking, vaping e cigarettes, drinking or eating is allowed on the ride.
* No spitting or throwing objects from the gondola.
* Guest must remain seated and wear seatbelts at all the time while in the
* Individuals who are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs which impair
their mental or physical abilities are prohibited to ride.
* Management reserves the right to refuse a person(s) to ride the gondola.
* 54'' height restriction for children without parent (at least 18 years of age).
* Childern must be able to sit upright in a seat unassisted or on an adult's lap.
* Expectant mothers and guests with heart, neck or back problems are
cautioned not to ride.
* Act in a manner not to cause injury to yourself or others.
* Passengers must follow the directions of the gondolier and loading dock
* Maximum 6 passengers per gondola regardless of age or size.
* All gondola passengers assume all risk of injury while riding.
* The Venetian Gondolas Miami is not responsible for loss or the damage of
personal property including but not limited to damage caused to clothing
by velcro seatbelt.
* Items thrown or dropped into the ocean cannot be returned.
* All injuries must be reported to the dock attendants.
* Gondola weight limit : 1200 lbs